LISTEQ has developed a complete .NET based Software Development Kit to directly control SMSC embedded devices.
APIs to control multiple USB devices
With this SDK SMSC UFX6000/7000 embedded devices can be controlled as native devices.
SMSC SDK publicly available
In partnership with SMSC LISTEQ has made it’s SMSC SDK publicly available. So every hardware or software supplier using SMSC UFX6000/7000 embedded technology can use LISTEQ’s unique solution for controlling SMSC embedded devices. With this SDK there is no limit in the number of monitors connected and all communication is independent of Windows Display Driver Technology.
The SDK is developed for Digital Signage and Narrow Casting solutions which can highly benefit from direct control and support for 64 and even more monitors controlled through one machine.
The SDK can be used for:
- Basic Digital Signage systems based on simple USB infrastructure.
- Basic Video Wall systems without a need for DVI matrix solutions.
- Massive Screen mirroring in educational/training environments.
- Massive meeting/war room setups with 64 screens or more.
- Trading/control room environments with multiple screen outputs.
- POS installations with power and signal over USB.
- Unlimited number of displays controlled as native devices.
Automatic best compression
The SDK supports all compression algorithms which are embedded in the SMSC devices. Also the SDK has an embedded intelligent compression sensor algorithm which chooses for best compression algorithm depending on data-stream (adaptive compression). Also does the SDK support multiple Frame-buffers for each SMSC device and has an asynchronous buffer mechanism which optimizes communication with SMSC devices.
Besides control of USB connected devices, the SDK can also support certain LAN enabled SMSC devices.